Events: How to Get The Media Coverage You Want
Events are great ways of getting a message across. They inform, engage and create a memorable impression on your attendees. But how do you get the media attention you want?
It takes a bit more than sending out invitations to get the attention of the media. That's why we've created an eBook with everything you need to know about planning an event for media coverage.
Fill out the form to download!
|If you have an event coming up you will find some valuable insights within the pages of this book. If you don't, you will find compelling reasons to start planning one.
Ready to start planning? Download the ebook here.
You may also be interested in:
- News headlines
- I'm consistent on gay marriage: Shorten  |
- Fourth notice of bracelet fugitive  |
- Australian form on show in New Zealand  |
- Stricken Hercules lands safely  |
- Adelaide unit gutted by fire  |
- Bulgaria's Ivanov joins Panathinaikos  |
- Sex attack in Qld 'loo with a view'  |
- Row on statins led to big treatment drop  |
- Day hopes golf stays in the Olympics  |
- Finance minister slams Labor's costings  |