Events: How to Get The Media Coverage You Want
Events are great ways of getting a message across. They inform, engage and create a memorable impression on your attendees. But how do you get the media attention you want?
It takes a bit more than sending out invitations to get the attention of the media. That's why we've created an eBook with everything you need to know about planning an event for media coverage.
Fill out the form to download!
|If you have an event coming up you will find some valuable insights within the pages of this book. If you don't, you will find compelling reasons to start planning one.
Ready to start planning? Download the ebook here.
You may also be interested in:
- News headlines
- Cable fault behind wheelchair death  |
- Trump takes step back on immigration  |
- Search for Vic mum focused on rural land  |
- Shaver Shop annual results hit forecasts  |
- Nine sees more challenges in TV ad market  |
- SA calls for urgency on patrol vessels  |
- Hope Solo suspended from US soccer team  |
- Woman's car rear-ended by semi in Sydney  |
- Asia slips on weaker Wall Street  |
- If polls are right, NT CLP goose is cooked  |