What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Nine-man Roma bounced out of Champs League  |
- $A falls as greenback trims losses  |
- Salaries of top bureaucrats soar  |
- Cyclist killed in West Coast crash  |
- Wall St edges up on tech, housing data  |
- Black Heart Bart easing Memsie favourite  |
- Money laundering linked to Olympic scam  |
- US commits to more military aid to Nigeria  |
- Australia's Rio team due home soon  |
- UN slams Iraqi executions  |