What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Vic mum seen driving erratically: court  |
- Albanese leadership talk dismissed  |
- Hunt for man over Melb baby death  |
- Blowhole murder accused faces more charges  |
- NRL round 17 preview  |
- China, HK stocks track global rebound  |
- Foreign minister condemns mosque attack  |
- Call for respect, Turkey attack condemned  |
- Blake Shinn appeals one-month ban  |
- VW was smart to fold on emissions cheating  |