What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Sirtex shares dive on lower sales forecast  |
- Dockers say tank talk is ridiculous  |
- Canada wildfire evacuees begin to return  |
- Vic, Commonwealth bicker over dairy loans  |
- Daw backed to fill North's AFL ruck role  |
- MasterChef heats up in the TV ratings  |
- Man joined fatal fight 'to rescue cousin'  |
- Networked fridges in JB HiFi future  |
- China deal to lift local tourism, airlines  |
- Bjorn Baker continues winning ways at Farm  |