Press Releases - Think Visual
Ask yourself – when was the last time you saw an article with no images to accompany it?
Customers, journalists, editors and readers today all want more than just text-only press releases. People want to engage in images and videos. Every story needs the right multimedia to engage its audience.
Get creative. With thousands of press releases being distributed every day, it’s important to get creative in order to stand out from the crowd. 80% of journalists say they want multimedia with their news releases. [Tweet This]
In life, whether we’re considering which products to buy, which food to eat or which information we pay attention to – we consume with our eyes. Including multimedia in your press releases gives it the extra push that your press release may need to capture the attention of journalists.
A press release with multimedia gets more views – and more views equal more chances of pick up.
You may also be interested in:
- 8 Key Ingredients to Craft the Perfect Press Release [Infographic]
- News headlines
- Former Dodgers owner to buy Marseille team  |
- Researchers find new US superbug bacteria  |
- ECL excites Arsenal recruit Mustafi  |
- Todays Birthday, August 30  |
- Burglary decision `will come as a shock'  |
- Uzbek leader suffers brain haemorrhage  |
- New Zealand all out for 214 v South Africa  |
- US consumer spending posts slower growth  |
- Aust comics do well at Edinburgh Fringe  |
- Melb unit siege ends as man surrenders  |