Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release
We've been sharpening our cooking skills and have come up with a great recipe: Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release.
All press releases are different but they share eight basic but fundamental ingredients in common. If you are looking to find out how to write a press release for the first time, or how to write your next (and greatest) press release ever, our infographic, the eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release can help you ensure you don't miss a beat.
Interested in learning more about how to write a good media release? Enrol now for our Writing Effective Press Releases training courses
- News headlines
- Archbishop more realistic about priests  |
- Aust stocks track Wall Street higher  |
- Radradra right to play for 'Roos: Jennings  |
- Aust wants NZ pedophile extradited  |
- GWS star investigated over drug test claim  |
- Terror battlefields claim 65 Aust lives  |
- Abenomics loses shines as economy limps  |
- NSW driver guilty plea to house car crash  |
- CLP can recover: Willem Westra van Holthe  |
- Netball Australia rule out two-point shot  |