The Medianet Difference
There are many things that make Medianet different from other providers. We are a division of Australian Associated Press; Australia and New Zealand's national news agency. We have been established for over 30 years. We are owned by Australia's leading media organisations; Fairfax and News Limited. We are experts in the media field and come from a range of media, journalism and corporate communication backgrounds. We have a direct relationship with the newsroom that produces 99% of breaking news - and we sit just metres away from them.
But what makes Medianet unique is that our purpose and pledge is to be the difference for you, our clients.
This extends to the research we put into our products, the innovation and investment we make into building services that will make you as successful as possible in your job, the culture we instil in our team to the customer service we offer you around the clock, every day of the year.
We want to build a partnership with you. We strive to be the difference in your campaigns, in your results and in your day.
- News headlines
- Ex-Zurich Insurance CEO found dead  |
- Eels win NRL thriller in Newcastle  |
- New York-style crime centre for Melbourne  |
- Iraqi army storms into edge of Fallujah  |
- Stosur again halted by rain in Paris  |
- Highfield signs first potash offtake  |
- ImpediMed expands monitoring technology  |
- Buckley says Cloke talk is folly  |
- Searchers comb forest for Japanese boy  |
- Cats ponder sudden AFL stutter  |